Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Phew!

Has anybody really read all that I wrote? I doubt. People have this tendancy of reading only short stuff and are not interested much in those long reviews and reports. And ofcourse I dont expect any special treatment for my article. But well, the whole report was written by me and I would love if people comment on my work, be it good or be it bad.
Anyways, I have got the R15 once again with me. Rode it a lot yesterday evening. And all that riding was in the city chaos. As I mentioned in my review, the bike lacks that punch in the lower RPM. Because of this, the bike bcomes a bit boring in the city. When you decide to overtake some vehicle quickly, its quite tough since the bike starts pulling so slowly in the beginning. This sometimes scares you since the bike takes more time than your calculations to overtake the ther vehicle in traffic and on-coming traffic just come even closer to you in opposite direction at high speeds.
I took the bike to some nice twists as well. Just a couple of them, but the kind of confidence that the bike showed while taking those corners was incredible. She was rock steady. The riding posture is just too good! I'll take her to my "track" today; hehehe! And then I shall provide the perfect views in corners! Some photography will definitey follow. So expect an eye-treat today!
Good bye, and Ride Safe!

No comments: