Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Its finally here!!!

I have been promising for so long that I'll give the ride report of the bike of here. But the time came pretty late. I couldnt lay my hands on the R15 really. I got a chance of riding the bike but I didnt accept it since it was a brand new bike of a customer. Didnt want to rip it apart. Now I have got a proper running in done bike and I am all set to ride it and test it. Lets see how it comes through.
The first impressions of the bike are mixed. The initial is too low and the top end is too high. The bike feels small and big at the same time. For an in detail report, let me get out of this internet and ride it over few kms. Here i go....

1 comment:

rohan dheman said...

well written my dear friend!
identity revealin is not allowed so i am not gonna say much!
but i am proud that u are my friend!