Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ahem!

"The bike has disappointed me, a lot! The bike is shit. It loses in drag with karizma and Pulsar220. The bike doesnt do a great top speed as well. It has a big speedo error."
This is all that people were saying about the R15. And I am totally disappointed with these "bikers". Its about time, these "bikers" learn to ride bikes the way they have to be ridden. Every bike has different characteristics and every bike has to be ridden in a particular way. Its just not going to work if you try to launch every bike in the same rev range. Its just not going to work the way these bikers are treating the babes!
I was standing at the signal the other day with R15. There was a Karizma right next to me. The Karizma guy got excited by seeing the R15 and he decided to go for a race. As the signal went green, he shot off. He took the holeshot. I didnt have any idea of his intentions. I decided to check the capabilities of the R15. Even I launched the bike and within couple of seconds, the Karizma was behind me. The R15 proved its point. The R15 has its powerband higher up in the rev range. If you launch the bike at say 8000 rpm, the bike will shoot off. Dont let the bike fall below 7000rpm and you will be flying. Have these guys who have dragged their brand new bikes ever tried to shoot at 8000 rpm? I dont think so. And if anyone has done it with his brand new bike then please go and teach them to do running-in first for the engine to settle down.
Anyways, this was about staright line spped of the bike. There are many more aspects to the bike which need to be talked about. I'll be back with much more. And yeah guys, the wait for my pictures will be over soon... its just that I am yet unsure whether I should reveal my identity here or not? Lolz... I am not a great person or anything... its just that i always wanted to be in this secret identity!

No comments: