Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

More Colours?

Well, the current hot topic is the new colour of the R15. The new red and black colour has started arriving in the showrooms. Personally I didn't like the new colour of the bike. But then this is a very personal opnion topic. What I don't like might appeal to some one to a great extent.
After this red colour, I have heard that Yamaha are also planning to bring one more colour. I am not very sure of the colour that Yamaha will introduce next. But what I would love to see on the R15 is the 50th Anniversay paint job that Yamaha offered in 2006 on their complete line up. This was the yellow and back scheme with racing graphics. Even a paint scheme in the actual motogp colours of M1 would be a superhit for the bike.
Lets see what Yamaha has in stores next.
Till then...ride safe and keep reading R15exclusive!

No comments: