Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Launch!!!

The Yamaha R15 is probably India's most anticipated bike. Atleast, this is the most anticipated bike that I have seen or heard about. And there is no reason for it to be not so anticipated. It is going to be the most powerful 150cc bike for India. It might even be the most powerful bike for even the higher capacity class. But anyways, I am not here to talk about that. I am here to tell you guys about the launch that is R15 is going to have!
The Yamaha R15, like most of the superbikes across the globe, will have its launch at a race track. And the selected location is Madras Motor Way in Chennai. Yes, the bike will be launched at this race track. Finally India is looking at some international standard bikes and their launches! I dont have the exact details of the launch, but as far my sources go, this launch will have all the journalists present at the event. They might get to ride the R15s on the track and experience the real potential of the bike.
Till now, I just have this much knowledge. More updates as they come!
Till then, happy dreams of the Yamaha R15!

No comments: